InnoLogic Technologies works with organizations to reduce this cost structure in a manner that enables efficient real-time management of networks. With the expertise of its Indian operations to back it up, InnoLogic Technologies is able to offer IT infrastructure Architecture and solution management services that ensure that your IT and Manufacturing, service operations is up and running 24x7.
InnoLogic Technologies has several years of experience in maintaining and troubleshooting the problems faced by our clients in their IT infrastructure. We listen to all our clients problems diligently using our 24x7 helpdesks and get our team operational immediately.
We have always strived to beat the SLAs agreed with our customers. We not only maintain the current IT infrastructure and networks but also perform proactive and corrective maintenance solutions to provide exceptional service to our customer.
We continuously improve our SLAs over time and try to bring additional efficiencies in for our clients. We also do configurations management, change management and patch management as part of IT infrastructure management and maintenance.
IT Infrastructure Management Activities
1. Service Desk: InnoLogic Technologies’s Remote and onsite 24X7 L1/L2/L3 IT Infrastructure support, 24X7 Technical Help Desk, support voice operations support. Online support, Technical and administrative escalations, Remote Enterprise IT Infrastructure management including IT Infrastructure operations support
2. Incident Management: Automated trouble ticketing, ticket management from creation to resolution and documentation.
3. Problem Management: Problem isolation, analysis and implementing fixes & corrective actions, Fault management including troubleshooting and documentation. Troubleshooting link issues and carrier coordination
4. Configuration Management:
Create and update Architecture, configuration database, configuration backup,
Detailed IT Infrastructure topology, Analyze configuration history
5. Change Management: Owning requests for change –
Automated change procedure
Change engineering – feasibility, planning, impact analysis, back out plan, change design, change testing and implementation.
6. Service Management: Manage and beat the agreed SLA’s to utmost customer satisfaction.
7. Capacity Management: Analyze threshold variations and performance trends
Recommend & Implement changes to infrastructure architecture and optimization techniques
Advance planning for capacity upgrades.
8.Reporting: Provide web-based real time reports, Performance reports, Operational metrics and Live online reporting: Provides 24X7 live update for open incidents and calls and online analysis of current statistical and historic data.
9. IT Infrastructure Optimization including bandwidth optimization – Allocation of bandwidth as per application requirements
10. Inventory Management and asset management
11. Quality Management Policy Design, unit testing and integration testing, Implementation, Review
11. Backup and Archiving
12. Preventive Maintenance